Tuesday, November 10, 2009

food

I rarely shop at Pick n save. The quality of the food is...well...shity. I like to eat fresh veggies and fruit not to mention organic meat. I know that puts me in the minority. Think about this...I rarely get sick and in the last few months I have been able to go off of my bromocriptine. That is a major accomplishment! Organic meat just tastes better. I know it may be more expensive but so is going to the doctor and buying medication.


I was at Pick n Save tonight. I can’t believe the stuff in carts!!! Sugar and crap of all colors and shapes....soda, juice boxes, chips, not a vegetable in sight! White bread and lots of other empty calorie foods filled the carts. Here is the deal...if I’m going to pay for health care stop parking so close, take the stairs and try to eat something that is in its original state.


Try this kind of fast food. An apple...you don’t even have to unwrap it!


1 comment:

Troy Dequaine said...

I'm totally with you on this one Bonnie. There is a new winter farmer's market at state fair this year on saturdays. I think I'm going to check it out this weekend.