Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 weeks tomorrow

Well, I was going to write about my ankle and the progress I’ve made but I have soooo much on my mind. Maybe I need to blog more. Sometimes writing helps me to organize my thoughts. If one had to follow that crazy path it would wind all over the place. Later in the week I can write about other stuff.

Ok...The ankle is doing great! I’m really ahead of schedule thanks to taking good care of myself before and after my surgery. I’m lucky to have the knowledge and will to take the time and effort to live well. I was walking in a few days and now I just want to get back to lifting some weights and running. No running for a long time but I can do other stuff. No weight for awhile either. It maybe time to try something new or get back to something I’ve missed. For the last 10 years I’ve been practicing yoga. It helps me focus and clear my mind. Being a very physical person I deal with life and the ups and downs of life by working out. Yoga reminds me that I have options and to breathe. Time to get back to yoga.

No comments: