Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The past few days


My back started to feel better Saturday. I have to sing the praises of ice. It really works! That along with some stretching really did the trick. Don’t get me wrong I tried to get into the PT and Amy at Natural Balance Therapy (www.naturalbalancetherapy.com) but they were booked.

On Saturday I got to dog sit. Karen Z dropped Cody off at 9am. Cody doesn’t get to stay over at other peoples’ house. That lucky dog gets to stay with Grandma and Grandpa all the time. He was a great houseguest, he didn’t bark or whine. Cody can stay over anytime. Good Dog!

Big Thanks to Karen J!!!!!!!! Karen came over and helped me shovel mulch. That’s what friends are for. Thanks again.

bonnie

2 comments:

June Baby said...

Thanks sooooo sooo soo much for taking such great care of Cody-boy. I think he was a little bit sad to come home. He LOVES Auntie Bonnie and Uncle Johnny!!!

Not so desperate housewife said...

He is a great dog. Next time he will have to stay for a few days.
b