Tuesday, October 7, 2008

election - standing on my all natural soapbox

The election is one month away. Wow...no matter what happens it will make history. For some reason I feel more drawn to this election  that any other in my limited voting history. Maybe I'm growing up, maybe it's the economy, or maybe I have more to loose.

This is a difficult choice.
1.  I don't like anyone telling me what I can do to my body. So that makes me pro choice.
2.  I have made good choices and lived with in my means.  I don't want to bail anyone out.
3.  I believe the government should help people that can't help themselves...Right now there are a lot of people that could be helping themselves out! There are people that could be working that choose to mooch off the system. Then there are people that have been hit by a hurricane or suffer from a disability that are struggling...these people really need the help but how do you police it???

Very interesting!
b

No comments: