Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday

Thinking about Birthdays is fun. For me it serves as a check in with life. I really don’t feel my age. Maybe its because I don’t have kids. In some ways I still feel like a kid. Some of my favorite things to do are the very same things I loved as a kid. I consider myself very lucky to be able to enjoy life like a kid. 


I had an amazing birthday this year. John planned a weekend for us at he Osthoff resort in Elkhart Lake, Wi.  We really like the area. It is a very small town in the Northern Kettle Moraine State Forest.  We  had pizza at our favorite place in Sheboygan....Il Ritrovo. We also had a couples massage and hiked the Iceage Trail. It was just the get away we needed.


Here is to another year! I’m very thankful for my health and that I’m loved. 


Other things this weekend...

Badger game Saturday night

Helping our friend Karen at the Lake Front Marathon (way to go Karen on your first!!!)

Brewer game Sunday...bummer but there is always next year and I can’t wait to go to a spring training game 


busy...busy..

1 comment:

SugsCandy said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie! What a day it would have been if the Brewers would have won.