Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random

I need to get back to yoga. I really miss it. As of late I have been really anxious. Maybe it is my up coming ankle surgery, maybe it is the end of the semester and I have to finish stuff a little early to get ready for said surgery...maybe I just need to get back to yoga.


Yoga reminds me to breathe and be patient with myself and the world. I don’t see this as a religious quality but a human one. This is where I could talk about my agnostic views but maybe another day.... Ok...just a little... why can’t people just be nice to be nice? Why does there have to be a carrot of some kind?


Blogging is for spilling my guts...no worries about complete thoughts or things that always make sense or being spelled correctly...I try but I’m not a scholar, a rocket scientist, or a writer. I love the randomness!

No comments: